The Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail is a non-profit charitable organization dedicated to developing, promoting, and maintaining the Trail for current and future generations.
There are many ways you can get involved in the Trail to make a long lasting impact.
become a friend
Becoming a member of the Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail gives you the opportunity to play an important role in bringing the Trail to its full potential. Join a diverse community of people who use and love the Hank Aaron State Trail, and enjoy the many recreational opportunities and sites to visit along the 13 scenic miles of trail.
As a member, you promote the mission of FOHAST to sustain, promote and enhance The Trail, enjoyed by 100,000 users each year!
Select Membership Type:
- Individual (one year): $25
- Senior/Student (one year): $20
- Family (one year): $44
- Individual Lifetime: $250
The Trail is an important linkage across our community with FOHAST working to make it a more enjoyable, healthful experience for all users, especially children.
Becoming a Friend today offers you many benefits:
When you support the Friends group, know that you are helping to engage the community with popular outdoor events accessible to all, environmental stewardship, history, art, and so much more!
SUPPORT INITIATIVES TO ENRICH THE TRAIL AND OUR COMMUNITY
Your additional donation can help even more:
- $100 pays for one child to attend 2 weeks of Bike Adventure Camp to learn how to ride safely while exploring the city
- $100 buys a flat of prairie plants to be planted along the Trail
- $1,000 puts your name on the recognition plaque for the Milwaukee Road Monuments, a new monument that will honor the workers of the Milwaukee Railroad and linking the landscape to history
- $2,500 pays for a two-week session for up to 25 children to attend Bike Adventure Camp - that's a lot of safe riders!
- Or make a donation that works for you, and FOHAST will allocate it to one of these worthy initiatives!
You can also mail a donation via check made out to FOHAST to:
Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail
2300 N. MLK Jr. Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Attn: Melissa Cook
The Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Membership contributions and donations to FOHAST are tax deductible.
To donate by phone, please call 414-840-1710. To donate by mail, please download our form.