Join a diverse community of people who use and love the Hank Aaron State Trail, and enjoy the many recreational opportunities and sites to visit along the 13 scenic miles of trail.
As a member, you promote the mission of FOHAST to sustain, promote and enhance The Trail, enjoyed by 100,000 users each year!
Your membership supports the many activities of the Friends Group including:
- Sponsoring Kids Bike Adventure Camps each summer which teach safety, build confidence, and experience the fun of biking on The Trail to middle schoolers.
- Co-hosting the Urban Candlelight Hike in Three Bridges Park.
- Establishing Stewardship Crews who adopt trail segments to keep The Trail clean.
- Providing enhancements such as art, maps, benches and signs.
- Organizing our major fundraiser, the annual Hank Aaron State Trail 5k Run/Walk.