The Friends of Hank Aaron State Trail is a non-profit dedicated to sustaining, promoting and enhancing the Hank Aaron State Trail, creating a lasting legacy for present and future generations. Hosting events year round is one way we bring the Trail to life and engage the next generation of Trail users.
Below is a general list of events that occur throughout the year, click here to view event details. Follow the Trail's Facebook page or subscribe to the newsletter for updates on events and other Trail news.
- Urban Candlelight Hike in Three Bridges Park: February
- Steelhead Run in the Menomonee River: April
- Earth Day Clean Up: April
- Wisconsin Bike Week: June
- Three Bridges Park Community Planting Day: June
- Walk the Hank guided tours: throughout summer
- Shakespeare in the Park: July
- Hank Aaron State Trail 5K Run/Walk: August
- Doors Open Milwaukee Bike Tour: September
- Salmon Run in the Menomonee River: Late September - Early October